Why Join Collins?
We are an ethical employer that believes in honest pay for honest labor. We don’t just offer a job; we offer a professional career. We have a passion for this work and expect our employees to have the same passion to create and maintain healthy landscapes.
The candidate must have the following basic qualifications.
- Must be a self-starter and be able and want to work a full day
- Must accomplish results with an aggressive agenda
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the landscape industry
- Must be willing to learn and be trained by us
- Must be proactive and a problem-solver
- Must work as a team with fellow employees
- Must follow and use our Best Practices
- Must be courteous and respectful to our customers, staff, suppliers, vendors and business partners
- Must have a Florida driver’s license
- Must have no DUI’s
- Must be willing to take a drug test and be vetted
Collins value system requires respect for the individual that includes our staff, customers, suppliers, vendors and our business partners.
At Collins, the customer comes first. We seek service excellence, best results and 100% customer satisfaction.
Our team approach to expand and share our collective expertise by early meetings, on-the-job phone calls and field photos.
Wes, Collins owner exemplifies our culture. He’s a hard working technician, finds the problem’s root cause and gets results.
Apply for a Position
Application to Join Our Team
Collins is looking for good people to join our team. If you meet our Basic Qualifications, please complete the application form below.